The Moores Building, Henry Street, Fremantle WA
Friday, 13th March until Monday 13th April 2020
Entries have now closed for the IWEF 2020. Positive responses have been received from the following Watercolour Societies. Italy, Poland, France, Andalucia (Spain), Belgium, Singapore, India, China, Vietnam, the Philippines, Ho Chi Minh City, New Zealand and South Australia, Nordic Watercolour Society and the Ngurratjuta Iltja Ntjarra /Many Hands Art Group from Alice Springs.
Activities to be held during the exhibition:
- Friday, 13th March 2020 at the Moores Building, Henry Street, Fremantle at 6.30
- Wine and refreshments will be served
Plein Air Competition
- Saturday, 14th March throughout the City of Fremantle
- Paintings will be displayed on the first floor of the Moores Building
- Sunday, 15th March at the Moores Building
- Visiting artists will demonstrate to the general public throughout the day
- Five x 3 hour workshops will be held between Monday 16th March and Friday, 20th March by leading Australian watercolourist, JOSEPH ZBUKVIC
- Details of fees and booking these workshops will be available at a later date but expressions of interest are welcome
Visit to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Aussie Redback Tours will organise a one day trip to the Caversham Wildlife Park
- Koalas, kangaroos, emus, wombats, possums, quokkas, etc
- Plenty of opportunities to paint and sketch Australian native flora and fauna
- Further details, including costs and how to book will be available at a later date but expressions of interest are welcome
From Monday, 23rd March until Monday 13th April, members of the WSWA will hold workshops, demonstrations, sketching sessions with models at the Moores Building.
Further details will be available at a later date on this website. Sign up for notification emails for when new content is added to this site. Link is at the bottom of this page.
We look forward to welcoming you to Western Australia!