July 19th-25th 2023
Come and join Jude Scott in the legendary Kimberleys at Diggers Rest cattle station.
7 days/6 nights fully catered tour with experienced tour group ‘On the Verandah Creative Adventures’
All you need do is relax, soak up the sights and sounds while winding back with leisurely drawing, sketching, painting and just enjoy creating.
Maximum group of 10 like minded artists.
Experience painting off the beaten track with boab trees and the Cockburn Ranges as your backdrop.
Discover originality in your own work inspired by this unique setting, expect to be challenged and have fun!
– 6 night’s accommodation at Digger’s Rest
– All meals at the station, morning and afternoon teas
– Art tuition on five days
– Airport transfers and all transport during the workshop
– Proven itinerary and locations to inspire creativity
– Insider access to special non-touristy locations
– Scenic, cultural and historic locations
– Knowledgeable guides, capable 4WD drivers
– Air conditioned 4WD transport
– Your own work space in our “Bush Studio” under the verandahs (table, chair and space per guest)
– Opportunity to try Barramundi fishing
– For early risers, Billy tea by the fire
– All permits and passes to El Questro wilderness and permits for Darwulah Land
– Champagne welcome & farewell
– End of week exhibition of artworks and party
– Discounts for returning guests and couples
– All itinerary activities are included
For bookings and more information call or email:
Rachel Dillon mob: 0428254529
Jude Scott mob: 0420 757 575